25/02/2011

WINTER WONDERLAND

{ Latvian version here }

We've had the most amazing winterscapes here for the last couple of days. Everything is covered in white snow and frost. That's mother nature's white-on-white styling that I love so much in design and interiors! Sadly I don't have the camera with me today nor am I able to take time off in the middle of the day to catch the amazing views so I offer to you these amazing winterscapes by pro photographers on the Behance network!

{ Mikko Lagerstedt }










Isn't all this absolutely amazing? We've come to the point where we should be getting sick of the winter but it seems that I'm starting to enjoy it for real! 

Enjoy yours as well!
Cheers,
O.

post signature


1 comment:

  1. these photographs are absolutely stunning! enjoy your beautiful winter wonderland!! :))

    ReplyDelete